Thursday, January 10, 2008

little things that make your day


One of the things that keeps me going during the winter months is that even though on most days the weather sucks, the days are getting longer - most days it's a modest 1 minute increase over the previous day, but every few days we're rewarded with a 2 minute increase in the amount of possible daylight (ever-present clouds permitting). It's just one of those little things that can help make your day.

Sorry for my mini absence, we had some glorious weather on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and you had better believe that Cammie and I took as much advantage of it as we could. The more seasonal weather is returning, which is ok I guess because it IS January... Yesterday and today I have been feeling a little under the weather, like I'm getting a cold - or maybe I actually have a really slight cold/virus something that just feels like I'm getting a cold, I don't know, I haven't had a real cold in at least 3 years...

Anyway, I'll be back with more actual content and motivational points (because there are TONS of them) soon. Hope you're week is going well, and if it's not - tomorrow is Friday!