Thursday, October 25, 2007

quick and random

Thursday:
Breakfast: Smoothie (Spinach, Mandarin Oranges, 1/2 banana, strawberries, flax, water)
Lunch:
1/2 blueberry bagel, curried split pea soup with greens
Exercise: Will Run - speedwork
Dinner: Will eat Salad (lettuce, red onion, walnuts, balsamic, bleu cheese), raw brownies
Fuhrmometer: 8ish - eggplant-ish

I weighed the bleu cheese that I put on my salad last night, it was just barely 1/2 oz. I really don't feel bad about it - at least diet wise...

I had a really good run last night, 50 minutes with no walking! Running with my ipod shuffle has made a big difference. I am looking forward to tonight's run too - it's been a stressful day!

Today's weight: 197.8 (I think, it may have been 197.6 but I can't remember for sure and I'm all for under estimating).