Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hi.

So, I haven't been as bad as my absence would indicate. I have been trying to be good (usually breakfast and lunch are ok) but then lose my momentum for dinner. This morning I was at 199.6, so while I am up I'm not up too much, and a lot of it is due to salt. So I'm confident that I can get back into new weight loss territory soon.

And I feel myself coming out of my funk. I decided that even though it's not the best thing to do for a variety of reasons, I am going to put a little bit of the bleu cheese on my salads. If it's what gets me excited about eating the salad for dinner instead of real bona fide junk; it's what I'm going to do for the time being.

I haven't felt like I have anything to say lately, but I will make a better effort to post more often. I know that when I am better about posting I am better about everything I need to do to lose weight, and I really want to get my s%*t back together.