Sunday, September 02, 2007

on the doorstep of ONEderland

Sunday:
Breakfast: Smoothie
Exercise: 3+ mile run with Cammie
Lunch: Graham Cracker with Peanut Butter
Dinner: Salad (romaine, chili pinto beans, salsa), a couple cinnamon spicy almonds
Fuhrmometer: 8.5 eggplant/broccoli

Yesterday we went out with my parents and grandpa for my birthday dinner with them (my real birthday is tomorrow). We went to the Cheesecake Factory – I wouldn’t go there again. I’ve been there before but it just wasn’t as good as I remember. That’s been happening a lot lately – things not tasting as good as I remember. I think I really am evolving to prefer healthier foods. I like that.

Naturally, this morning when I weighed myself my weight was higher than yesterday morning – but not too much. I was at 201.2. I had breakfast, went for my run, came home and had some lemon water and decided to weigh myself again before jumping into the shower… 199.8! Just barely under 200 and after a workout so it’s not “real” but it was cool to see. It will be interesting to see what the scale says tomorrow when I wake up.

Also cool – I went shopping today and bought a bunch of much needed shirts for work, all from the “normal” section. I still feel like I don’t really belong there, but when I found myself in the “women’s” section I was glad I don’t need to shop there anymore – those clothes are not as fun as the ones I picked up!