Monday, September 03, 2007

So close! My weight this morning was 200.2, which is fine but a little frustrating. I know I'll get there soon ;-)

Since today is my birthday I am eating pretty much whatever I want (bagel for breakfast, veggie turkey sandwich for lunch, who knows what for dinner). Cammie and I went for a nice long walk in my favorite local park this morning and hubby and I are going out and about soon when he gets home from work. I'm just taking it easy and having a relaxing day.

Tomorrow is my second to last run before the 5k. I'm really excited about it and looking forward to the runs I have planned in October and November. Cammie and I walked for about 6 miles today and my legs were pretty tired by the time we were done - I do want to work up to running 10k's but it's going to take a while.