Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tuesday:
Exercise: 35 min Bike, 45 min walk/run, stretching
Breakfast: smoothie, muffin
Lunch: none
Exercise: 30 min walk with Cammie
Dinner: noodle salad (rice noodles, shredded cabage and carrots, spinach, basil, scallions), raw brownies
Fuhrmometer: 9 - broccoli

Hubby gave me a much needed kick in the butt yesterday about really getting my act together and getting back into the losing phase. I was doing really well until we went to Maine a month ago and I've been struggling since then.

In while we were in Maine I think I gained about 5 lbs and I'd lost about 3 of them before I started running, and then last week picked up a couple more. I didn't weigh myself this morning but I will tomorrow so I know where I am. But basically I've maintained for the past month. Not really what I was going for there.

I need to stop being so relaxed with my food. I need to cut out the sodium. I need to stop being lazy and get back to cooking. I'm so motivated with my workouts right now that I'm doing myself a disservice by not matching that with my food.