Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Tuesday:
Exercise: none, I slept in
Breakfast: Smoothie (spinach, mixed berries, 1/2 banana, flax, water)
Lunch: fresh garden rolls (from Thai restaurant, steamed not fried)
Exercise: 30 min walk with Cammie and 30 min Y!F (flexibility I think)
Dinner: salad (romaine, mandarin oranges, scallions, almonds, sesame ginger lime dressing)
Fuhrmometer: 8.5 - eggplant/broccoli

My poor doggie! She missed out on our morning walk yesterday because it was raining and this morning because I slept in. I feel pretty guilty. But I'll make it up to her this evening.

Since I've been eating healthy and have gotten myself used to getting up in the morning to work out it hasn't been so bad. I used to be the anti-morning person but for the last few months I've been doing ok.

I used to pretty much always feel horrible when I would first wake up - have a headache and feel nautious, but that's pretty much gone away now. Most mornings I wake up and even though I would rather stay in bed it's not a chore to get up. It's just another benefit of eating well and feeling all around better in general.

But this morning I just didn't want to get up, so I didn't and slept in an extra two hours. I must have needed it because last night I was feeling pretty sore and tired and went to sleep earlier than normal but today my body does feel rested and I am looking forward to a good workout when I get home.