Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Road Trip!

Wednesday:
Breakfast: Smoothie
Lunch: Thai Coconut Soup with Tofu and Mushrooms (and more veggies!)
Exercise:
Dinner:
Fuhrmometer:

Tomorrow morning we are driving to Massachusetts to visit the area where hubby lived as a little kid and then we are going to Maine for the rest of the weekend where we will meet up with Hubby's Mom and stepdad and nephew. Hopefully we will have a good time, not miss the doggie too much, and have nice weather :-) I am going to take my camera (it'll actually get to take pictures of things that aren't food or the dog for once!) so hopefully I will have some fun pictures to post here.

This morning I was at 210.0 - which I know isn't such a drastic change from what I posted on Monday but it still makes me excited, partly because I like these even, round numbers and partly because what comes next will be 209 or 208, the most important part of that being the 0. It just makes me happy.