Monday, June 04, 2007

Monday:
Exercise: 30 min core workout (Y!F)
Breakfast: none
Lunch: plain gardenburger with tomato, lettuce, red onion (no roll or ketchup or anything), tiny bit of pasta salad, one cookie
Exercise: 70 min walk with Cammie
Dinner: salad (romaine, mandarin oranges, scallions, almonds, sesame ginger lime dressing); raw brownies
Fuhrmometer: 8 - eggplant

Weight this morning was 211.4, down 2.2 pounds from last week. Not too bad.

Today we had a town meeting and faculty & staff picnic at work. I rememembered from last year that there wasn't too much in the way of vegetarian options from last year but I thought at least I'd be able to get a green salad and some fruit, I was so wrong! I did my best and don't feel too bad about the choices that I made (maybe except for the cookie) considering the choices. Next year I'll bring my own lunch or something.

Only two more days of work and then we have a 4 day weekend in Massachusetts and Maine!