Monday, June 18, 2007

back to business

Monday:
Exercise: 30 min walk with cammie
Breakfast: Smoothie (spinach, mixed berries, 1/2 banana, flax, water)
Lunch: Thai Coconut Soup with Tofu and veggies
Exercise: bike ride, 30 min walk with cammie
Dinner: sort of fajitas kind of
Fuhrmometer: 8 - eggplant

After FINALLY having a decent food day following a week and a half of not eating very well I am feeling like crap right now! Detox is not fun!

I did get a bit angry at myself this weekend over being tired of feeling frumpy all the time. It seems like most of my clothes are too big or just a little bit too small and here I am, Goldilocks with nothing to wear. Boo hoo for me! (kidding)

However, I do want to stick with the losing trend so that I can fit into the clothes I have that are on the snug side and buy more clothes that are on the snug side so that I have something to work for until I reach my goal.

Also, as hubby so rightly pointed out to me; it can take me a while to get back on track after vacation and we don't want to fall into that deep crevasse of a rut that I was stuck in over the winter.

Because summer is my time to shine. And I plan on doing just that.