Monday, May 21, 2007

Weigh In

Monday:
Exercise: 30 min walk with Cammie, 30 min core (Y!F)
Breakfast: Smoothie (spinach, blueberries, strawberries, banana, flax, water)
Lunch: some portobello - onion - broccoli rabe soup
Exercise: 30 min walk with Cammie
Dinner: Salad (field greens, shredded carrot, hummus), quorn naked cutlet on 1/2 whole wheat pita with tomato and onion, ice cream sandwich
Exercise: 15:20 running on tm
Fuhrmometer: 8 - eggplant

Weight today is 215.0 which is down 2.8 from 2 weeks ago and down about 5 from last Monday (after 4 or 5 days of junk and no workouts). I'm pleased with it and since a lot of the craziness at work is over for now I know that I'll have no excuses for not sticking with the program. :-)

Edit: I wish I had remembered what I wrote this morning when I decided to have an ice cream sandwich after dinner! I did remember about half way through eating it and decided to go run it off on the treadmill. I'm glad I did [decide to do that], it felt good to really work hard. However, in the future I want to eat without feeling guilty about it (because it's good food and not crap) and work out hard because I can and am fit enough to do it.