Tuesday, May 01, 2007

i think i'm solar powered

Tuesday:
Exercise: 30 min walk with Cammie, 30 min Core workout (Y!F)
Breakfast: Smoothie
Lunch: none
Dinner: pita with hummus, salad (romaine, cucumber, falafel, greek inspired dressing), raw brownies
Fuhrmometer: 9 Broccoli

Today was a bad day, there is so much stress at work right now and I ended up leaving early because I couldn't stay there any longer. I really wanted to give in to my urge to eat horribly bad food (pop tarts!?!) but didn't and am happy that I stuck with ETL foods.

It's funny that even though I didn't eat bad stuff today just thinking about it before makes me feel now like I cheated. I don't know why that is; but I guess it's another step in transitioning to making this "diet" into an actual lifestyle. Sooner or later (hopefully sooner) I'll feel about junk food the way I feel about eating meat - that is, have no desire to!