Wednesday, May 02, 2007

half way!

Wednesday:
Exercise: 30 min walk with Cammie, 30 min lower body workout (Y!F)
Breakfast: Smoothie
Lunch: Springtime Soup, apple with cinnamon
Exercise: 30 min walk with Cammie
Dinner: Salad (romaine, falafel, greek inspired dressing)
Fuhrmometer: 9.5 broccoli/kale

Woo Hoo! I now officially have less to lose than I've already lost! Yeah!

This morning my boss called me into her office to see if I was ok (because of yesterday's meltdown). I said that I was much better, and she asked me if I've been running (she's a runner) I told her about how I've been going easy on my knees since I hurt my right knee in January and that I want to get down a little more before I start running so that I don't permanently damage my knees and hips, but my workouts have been good. I also told her that I hit my halfway point today. We talked about a couple of other work things and I came back to my office, do a couple of things, and check my email and this is what I see:

(To the office:)

Congratulations Nicole on reaching your Half-way to your goal milestone!!! I am so impressed with your dedication and diligence! You are an inspiration.

Great Job!!!


Luckily, only 6 other people work in my office so I was only slightly mortified! No really, it was very sweet and my co-workers are all great. Did I ever mention that my admin assistant gave me a bag of lentils for an Easter gift instead of chocolate? Yeah, that's how great these people are. It's really nice.

Thanks to all of my internet-based buddies and co-ETLers too! And of course Hubby! Without such a supportive environment who know's where I'd be? It doesn't matter because I'm here and it's awesome!