Monday, April 30, 2007

Weigh Day

Monday:
Exercise: 30 min walk with Cammie
Breakfast: Before Work: 1 bite of falafel, small bowl of honey nut cheerios, 1 small raw brownie. At Work: Smoothie
Lunch: Springtime Soup, fuji apple with cinnamon
Exercise: 70 min walk with Cammie
Dinner: Salad (romaine, falafel, cucumber, tomatoes, Greek-inspired dressing)
Fuhrmometer: 8.5 eggplant/broccoli (for snacking this morning!)

My weight this morning was 220.0 which is down 5.4 pounds from last Monday. Pretty good! (Have you noticed I'm almost halfway there?)

I had a slight misstep this morning with eating before work - I wasn't even hungry. I was tired and sore from a very active weekend and the cheerios sounded really good, well they're almost stale and should be tossed. It's ok, I'm just moving on and am staying on track.

I think that last week I had too much grain. The barley in the soup at lunch and pita at dinner is just not necessary. This week I'm not going to have the pita with dinner. I'll freeze it and save it for a week where I don't have grains in my soup.