Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thursday: (so far)Exercise: 30 min Yourself!Fitness, 30 min treadmill
Breakfast: Smoothie (romaine, pineapple, blueberries, flax and water)
Lunch: Cheez-Its and Pretzels :(
Dinner: (to be added)

Today's lunch was a struggle! I was haunted by the spirit of the wraps at the Natural Foods Store down the street but also repulsed by the thought of eating the soup that I brought from home. I ended up with the pretzels and the cheez-its. Sigh. I did have a good work out this morning and am not going to let the lunch thing get to me.

This week's soup has been Golden Austrian Cauliflower soup from the member center. A lot of people over on Dr. F's message boards have tried it and really like it but it's just not for me. Since I hate to throw food away; I will do my best to finish it but will have to add something to it to pep it up. Curry powder did wonders for me before, hmmm...

Can I just say how much I enjoy working out in the morning? Because I do - by the time I leave for work I feel like half my day is over. If my day at work goes bad then I can remind myself that I've already worked out for the day and that's something to feel good about.