Sunday, February 25, 2007

the good and the not-as-good

Saturday:
Breakfast: smoothie (romaine, blueberries, banana, flax, water)
Lunch: handful of walnuts
Dinner: baked french fries with ketchup
Exercise: 60 min Yourself!Fitness, 60 min treadmill

Sunday:
Breakfast: baked french fries with ketchup
Dinner: Burritos (whole wheat pita, "refried" beans, romaine)
Exercise: 45 min Yourself!Fitness, 40 min treadmill

The weekends are usually tough for me. On the weekdays it's easier to stick with ETL foods because I don't give myself the time or the opportunity so much to eat SAD. This weekend I had some really good workouts; it's really nice not to have to rush through them. This week is going to be a good week for me. I can just feel that it's all going to come together this week and I'll be able to keep it up.