Sunday, November 26, 2006

week 24

Today:
Breakfast/Lunch: doritos, ice cream
Dinner: cashews, green machine soup, apple pie

Exercise: 30 min walk with Cammie, 30 min Yourself!Fitness, 30 min treadmill

Fuhrmometer: Cashew


Well I had a crappy week and I paid for it. Up 4.4 pounds. I think that some of it is "real" weight and some of it is water weight. It doesn't really matter what it is; it's there.

I said something to hubby last night about being sick of junk. And I am. But for some reason this morning after having a really great workout I decided to blow the day by having the junkiest of junk for breakfast/lunch. It sucks. I really wish I had a time machine so I could go back in time and just make a smoothie...

It is so tough for me to have this kind of food in the house. I wish I had more willpower. I need to work on having more willpower. I don't want to be weak and give into the junk that I have access to. I want to have more willpower.

A positive note for today - my workout was awesome. I felt great and did a bunch of continuous running on the treadmill, something that I haven't done in a long long long time and something that felt very good. I think that it'll be something that gets better and better as I lose more weight and stick with working out. It really has helped the whole day not feel so bad.