Wednesday, November 15, 2006

wednesday

Today:
Breakfast: Smoothie
Lunch: Blended Salad
Dinner: cashews, rice noodles with garlic spice, broccoli

Exercise: 30 min walk with cammie, a few minutes of Yourself!Fitness and bike

Fuhrmometer: cashew/lentil

Well I don't think that today was really as bad as cashew but I didn't do very well with my workout this morning and the spice stuff that I put on dinner had too much sodium in it... so I just upgraded myself to cashew/lentil.

I peeked at the scale this morning, and I am down from what I was at on my last official weigh day which is awesome. Hubby was quick to remind me (not that I wouldn't think the same thing) that just because I am down it doesn't mean that I can haul off and have a week off plan without consequence. I agree, but it's not like I'm not paying for it. I am seriously off my game with getting up in the morning and working out and I've been having a lot of cravings. Cravings suck. Feeling like I haven't given my all with my workouts sucks. I am suffering the consequences. At least I have the weight loss to keep me going :-)

Thanks to everyone who weighed in on the soup dilemma. I think that I will have it tomorrow night for dinner and Friday's dinner will be out for my Grandpa's birthday. Saturday I'm going to make something else for dinners next week - I am thinking an ETLized version of Boca Italian Sausage-Barley-Veggie soup or some more Spicy Red Lentil soup... maybe both!