Tuesday, November 14, 2006

the cupcake conspiracy

Today:
Breakfast:
smoothie
Lunch: blended salad
Dinner: 1/2 bowl Green Machine soup, corn, cashews

Exercise: short walk with cammie, 30 min with Maya, 30 min bike

Fuhrmometer Reading: Kale (low Kale)

Today was a tough one. I didn't feel like getting up but I did, it was raining again so Cammie and I took a short walk and then came back. I was going to finish my workout before work but I ended up going back to bed. It was worth it.

THEN at work it was the day of cake. We celebrated 3 birthdays with cake for one person and cupcakes at our staff meeting for the other two. I didn't have any but after staring at those cupcakes for an hour at the staff meeting it was tough not to want one.

I have tried to like the Green Machine Soup - and I have a ton of it so I really don't want to be wasteful, but I just don't like it. I ate what I could for dinner and had some corn. I still haven't decided if I am going to be a trooper and eat the rest of it or not... I have a few other things that I am looking forward to making and just wish that stuff were gone!

I am happy that I did my workout this evening and that I resisted temptation. It was a tough day but I'm glad I didn't cave or quit, I'm happy with me today. This is something I know I can do every day.