Tuesday, October 31, 2006

trick or treat

Today:
Breakfast: smoothie
Lunch: blended salad
Dinner: Green Machine Soup, handful of cashews

Exercise: 30 min walk w/Cammie, 30 min Yourself!Fitness, 30 min treadmill AND a bonus 30 min walk around the neighborhood after work to see jack-o-lanterns n stuff

Fuhrmometer Reading: Kale

Feeling much better today... I don't know what yesterday was all about. Hmph!

Tonight I'm hiding out in my bedroom watching the Masque of the Red Death starring Vincent Price on tv and not handing out candy to the neighborhood ruffians. Last year halloween wasn't a fun experience and this year I chose not to deal with it. If you're going to come to my house and not wear a costume and not say thank you when I give you candy or goodies then I don't feel the need to put time and effort into purchasing and handing out said goodies. Maybe someday when we move into a different neighborhood I'll give this whole halloween thing a go again. But for now it's kind of nice to spend an evening holed up in my bedroom and pretending no one's home.