Sunday, October 01, 2006

Today:
Breakfast: cereal with soy milk
Lunch: wheat toast
Dinner: Dr. Fuhrman's Anti Cancer Soup with added cauliflower and broccoli

Exercise: 30 min bike, 30 min treadmill

Fuhrmometer Reading: potato

So I lost 2.6 pounds this week. I actually feel good about it. I was worried that I would have lost just one pound again or none at all, that my weight loss would stall here etc. This at least lets me know that I am still making decent progress. However, I know that I can do better and post higher numbers.

I was watching The Biggest Loser today and noticed that many of the people on the show were talking about their Goal Outfits (is this something they always do? I'm new to all that is the Biggest Loser!); I started thinking about what my goal outfit would be. I've decided that in will be a cute dress, I love wearing skirts and dresses but haven't because of my weight. Now after losing these first 50 pounds I am more comfortable in skirts and think that I will wear them a lot more as I lose weight and collect a new wardrobe. I don't own any dresses (wedding dress doesn't really count!) so it will be nice to be able to buy and wear all of the cute dresses I can only look at right now. :-)