Tuesday, October 24, 2006

things i forgot about

Today:
Breakfast: smoothie
Lunch: small piece zucchini bread, wrap from HFS
Dinner: Dr. F's Anti-Cancer Soup with broccoli raab

Exercise: AM walk with Cammie, PM 30 min with Maya, 30 min on bike

Furhmometer Reading: Blueberry/Lentil

So I made it 7 Kale days in a row out of my original goal of 10 before breaking down and having a wrap from the HFS. I'm now going for Kale days every day until I go to Boston - it'll be 12 days in a row. The zucchini bread reminded me that SAD food makes my tummy hurt - I just remembered how my tummy used to hurt all the time before I started ETL, something that I had forgotten about completely until now. It really is amazing how much better ETL food makes me feel. I had the zucchini bread today because my grandma used to make zucchini bread and I used to loooove it... this was no where near as good as my grandma's and that small piece made my tummy hurt. Not worth it at all. Gotta file that experience in the front of the drawer.

Last night unexpectedly ended up being a late night and I had to leave the house earlier than normal this morning so I didn't have enough time to do my whole workout before work. I wish I had - because after a day at work I'd much rather come home and play with Cammie than have to leave her again to go workout (she hates the basement and refuses to go down there with me). Tomorrow I am going to try to get up early enough to get my whole workout in before work.