Tuesday, September 05, 2006

monday? tuesday...

Today's Food:
Breakfast: smoothie
Lunch: romaine, Green Velour, sunflower seeds
Dinner: chili, french bread

Exercise: 30 min bike, 30 min treadmill

Last night I learned that ice cream is not my friend... in fact it is my enemy. Well no; it's probably no worse to me than a casual acquaintance but since it was the last thing that I ate yesterday it's what I attributed my lack of being able to go to sleep and my annoyingly persistent headache to. I ended up not falling asleep until 2:30 or later. Not fun.

It's detox... and it sucks. I'd gotten so used to not having cravings or headaches nearly as much as I used to before starting ETL. Something else that I had really gotten used to was being able to go to sleep with relative ease. Before starting ETL I frequently had a really hard time falling asleep and since I started to eat better and work out falling asleep has been much much easier. Maybe it is due to cutting out the refined sugar... bringing me back to the ice cream... hmm.

Today was a better day. No ice cream tonight! Tomorrow's goal is no bread and I should be back on track 100%. I've learned that I can occasionally go off plan for one meal; but much more than that is more than I want to handle.