Monday, September 04, 2006

getting back to normal

Today's Food:

Lunch: romaine, Green Velour, sunflower seeds
Dinner: chili, piece of french bread
Dessert: chocolate ice cream (small portion)

Exercise: 30 min bike, 30 min treadmill, 15 min arms
Today was a busy day around the house; hubby and I did a couple little do-it-yourself projects and I also did some chores etc. I stayed pretty active throughout the day and had a great workout. I know the bread and ice cream aren't exactly nutritional powerhouses but I did much better today than I have in the past week so I can live with it.

Tomorrow is back to work and the real regular routine. I'm stressed out about going back to work already; I've got to figure out an effective way to deal with work-related stress... Something I'll have to look into.