Thursday, September 14, 2006

M-O-T-I-V-A-T-I-O-N

Today's Food:
Breakfast: smoothie
Lunch: wrap from HFS
Dinner: broccoli & cauliflower, no salt potato chips

Exercise: rest day

Hi, sorry it's been so long. If you blog with blogger and have upgraded to the new blogger beta; you know what a headache it can be. I haven't been able to sign in since Monday. I wasn't itentionally neglecting my blogging duties (and I wasn't cheating on the diet... well until today). If you blog and haven't upgraded to beta yet... wait... it's just not worth it right now. There are still too many bugs in the system.

So I found out today that I'll be going to a conference (I work in Higher Ed... it's what we do) in November. It's the first time that I've ever gotten to travel anywhere to go to a conference and it's in Boston, a city that I've never been to! I have some good friends that live there that I haven't seen since my wedding so that makes it for triple excitement. It also kicks in my motivation... I hope to be down another 25 - 30 pounds before I go so that I can feel really good about myself.

So this Sunday we'll see what I need to shoot for as a weekly loss to make my newest goal. I'm thinking it will be about 3.5 pounds a week; which I think I can do.

One last parting thought... an exchange between me and hubby earlier today:
"I'm kinda getting tired of this diet."
"But are you getting tired of the results?"
"Nope!"
"Well there you go!"
"I know."