Sunday, July 30, 2006

days 49 & 50: i needed this

Saturday's Food:
Breakfast / Lunch: chili
Dinner: chili quesadillas
Exercise: 45 min on the treadmill, 15 min weight training

Today's Food:
Breakfast: smoothie
Dinner: salad with ETL ranch

Exercise: 60 minutes on the treadmill

Yes! Back on track this week! -4.6 pounds for the week and hit the -30 pounds overall. I was so scared to weigh myself this morning and see no change (or a gain) again. But it seems that the changes I made were positive because I got back into losing mode; which is great for so many reasons!

Since I made a ton of chili last week all I had to make today was some salad dressing and put together the fruit for my smoothies. I put the strawberries, blueberries, and banana in a container together and then in the morning all I have to do is measure out 2 cups of water and put the flax and fruit in the VitaMix. It makes my morning routine a lot quicker and simpler. The same goes for the chili- having it all done now lets me just put it in the microwave when I'm hungry and not have to worry about cooking anything. When I get everything for the week together ahead of time it makes things so much easier and makes it easier to stick to my workout schedule etc. Planning is so key for me!