Wednesday, July 19, 2006

day 39: some days you just can't be super woman

Today's Food:
Breakfast: smoothie
Lunch: romaine, red onion, ETL ceasar salad dressing
Dinner: green soup, some nibbles of other stuff

Exercise: didn't make it today :-(

There are just some days that you do the best you can; some days that you just can't be wonder woman. Today was one of those days for me. I got home from teaching last night at 10:45 and was just absolutely exhausted. I didn't want to get out of bed this morning so I didn't get up early to work out, which in retrospect I should have done... but hey, being perfect every day would be boring... or something...

But I did want to work out today, I just did a poor job of finding the time. Well tomorrow is another day and I will work out tomorrow!

Tonight after work I went to a Tastefully Simple party that my boss threw; she was very thoughtful and had raw veggies for me there but it was tough! Everything that they had on the list to buy had oil, salt, or sugar in it (if not other un-ETL things) except for a Spinach Herb seasoning blend. A lot of the spices and seasoning blends that they had to taste were mixed with sour cream or mayonnaise... I did have a few small tastes but tried my best to limit myself. It was tough to be respectful of my boss and of the TS rep and not veer totally off plan. I think I did ok, I wasn't the picture of restraint, but I kept things reasonable IMO.

Well it's super late and I need to get to bed as tomorrow is another long day, at least I'll be getting home much earlier tomorrow night!