Sunday, June 25, 2006

day 15: weigh day II

Today's Food:
Breakfast: banana-blueberry-strawberry smoothie with soy milk and flax
Lunch: black bean salad on top of romaine
Dinner: veggie curry, apple

Exercise: 45 minute walk/jog on the treadmill, waxed my car


Well it was a tough week, but I'm happy with the results. Next weeks goal set for me by "sarge" is 5 lbs. I think I can do it; seeing as how I only really exercised for half of this week. With a whole week of exercise and following ETL all the way it's an attainable goal. It'd be even nicer to hit the -2o lbs mark but hey; the weight will come off in time.

I sabotaged myself a little this week by weighing myself all the time. I'm only going to weigh myself on my weigh day now. And I'm not going to get too caught up in how much I lose or don't lose (although I'd really like to lose a lot every week... lol).

Well, the Gorillaz are on tv; so I'm gonna go for tonight. Have a great week all!