Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Starting Over, Again.


I can't even count how many times I've felt like I'm starting over. Although, I am starting 85-90 pounds less than I did the first time; so it doesn't truly feel like starting over. It feels more like renewing a commitment.

So here's what I am going to do this time. 101 Days of (near)Perfection. Starting this Friday I'm going to commit to the 6 week plan (allowing myself an extremely small amount of chocolate or cheese or something if I want it) for 101 days with 3 planned days off: 1- Day of Birthday dinner with Family (most likely not on my actual Bday because Hubby has to work), 2 - My actual Birthday and 3 - Our wedding anniversary in October. This will actually end up being 104 actual days but I'm not counting them as part of my "challenge."

I thought about doing the six-week challenge again, but that's 42 days and I feel like I need a longer amount of time to really internalize the plan, mind and body. I think that if I prove to myself that I can follow the plan for 101 days that I will be able to keep it up and really and truly make it into a lifestyle.

So I'm starting on Friday. With the planned break days my 101st day will be the day before Thanksgiving. In that time I am going to try to post my food every day, no matter if it's good or not and I will go back to updating my weight every Monday.

Here's today's food so far:
Wednesday 8/8/07:
Breakfast: 2/3 smoothie, piece of cinnamon raisin bread
Lunch: Hummus with carrots, cucumber and fritos
Exercise: ?
Dinner: ?
Fuhrmometer: