Friday, August 10, 2007

One

Friday:
Breakfast: Smoothie (spinach, blueberries, strawberries, 1/2 banana, flax and water)
Lunch: Salad (lettuce, onion, walnuts, blue cheese, balsamic)
Dinner: ???

Hubby and I spent all day today working on installing laminate floor in our kitchen, dining room and living room. We've got more to do tomorrow but we think we've got it figured out pretty well. It's definitely not as bad as last weekend when we were tearing the old flooring out!

I have no idea if I will eat dinner tonight or not. I don't have any more lettuce here and I don't have any other food here that is ready to go and is ETL unless I make myself a smoothie - which I might do... but then again I might not have anything at all since it is almost 9pm right now.

No matter what, I had a good breakfast and a decent lunch today; and that is pretty good! (Not to mention that we were up and working all day and not sitting around!)