Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday:
Exercise: Walk with Cammie
Breakfast: Smoothie
Lunch: Salad (lettuce, pinto beans, tofu, salsa, cucumber, onion)
Exercise: big long walk with Cammie
Dinner: Salad (lettuce, strawberries, onion, almonds, balsamic)
Fuhrmometer: 8.5 eggplant/broccoli

202.2 today! 2.4 pounds and I will be in the 100's and in 3.6 I'll have lost 100 pounds all together. It's pretty exciting! I feel very focused and motivated right now.

I was thinking the other day about how all of these numbers really don't mean anything to my body. My body doesn't really care that I am almost to the 100 pounds lost mark. Of course, it's happy with me that I have lost weight; but it's not so fixated on the round numbers. As long as I keep on treating my body the right way it will keep on losing until I get to a healthy weight.

My head however, cares about round numbers A LOT. Try as I might not to care about them, but I do. 100 pounds lost is a big deal in my head. It is a big accomplishment and it is something I will be proud of. There were times in the beginning where I doubted that I would be successful and this is proof that I am and will continue to be successful to reach my goals.