Monday, April 23, 2007

Weigh-ins: The Return of the Scale

Monday:
Exercise: 30 min walk with Cammie, 30 min Yourself!Fitness
Breakfast: Smoothie (Spinach, Blueberries, Strawberries, Raspberries, 1/2 banana, flax, cocoa powder, water)
Lunch: 2/3 bowl Springtime Soup
Dinner: 1/3 bowl Springtime Soup, hummus and romaine in a pita; raw brownies
Fuhrmometer: 9 - Broccoli

So my weight today is the same as it was the last time I weighed in "officially" 10 days ago - 225.4. I am feeling really good about it because those 10 days were kind of turbulent, and I know I was up at least 3 pounds at one point - so even though I am kind of breaking even I know I've lost in the last few days and that's a success. I am still up a little bit from the -75 point but am confident I'll get back there in a few days and will kiss it goodbye (for bigger and better numbers) as I pass on through.

Yesterday Cammie and I were visiting my Mom & Dad and my Dad offered me some potato chips (he wasn't trying to sabotage me, just trying to be nice), I said "no thank you" without batting an eyelash. It was great! No temptation at all! Yay me!