Thursday, April 26, 2007

artichoke happiness

Thursday:
Exercise: 30 min walk with Cammie, 30 min Core workout (Yourself!Fitness)
Breakfast: Smoothie (spinach, blueberries, strawberries, banana, flax, water)
Lunch: Springtime Soup
Dinner: Doritos, romaine with "refried" beans, whole wheat pita, raw brownies
Fuhrmometer: 8 - Eggplant

Yesterday was a good day in the sense that I stayed on plan, but I think that skipping breakfast and eating lunch earlier than normal and then a normal timed dinner kind of threw my body off a little bit. I was so tired this morning and had an entire internal dialogue about getting up to workout. First it was I'll just take today as my rest day, then I'll just take Cammie for a walk, then I'll take Cammie for a walk and do my core workout since I like them. I'm glad that I did get up and work out but I was still so tired. When I came downstairs after showering and getting dressed for work hubby said "You look tired" "I am" I said "But you also look thinner" He said. So it's worth it.

Work was grueling today until I had my soup and now I feel much better. Tonight after work we are going shopping for a suit jacket for me to wear to a work function tomorrow night, I'm looking forward to it. I'm also looking forward to a few weeks down the line when I'll be able to go shopping for a dress to wear to graduation (not mine, for the students at the college I work at). Fun!