Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Sorry it's been so long! I've been doing ok the past few days; nothing fantastic but not too horrible either. Work has been very busy with my boss on vacation and me trying to get ready for vacation. I spent Sunday making soup and smoothie kits to last me this week and next week AND the week after that. It'll be nice to come back from vacation and not worry about breakfasts or lunches. Dinners will be salad so they're always easy.

I hope to be able to swim for exercise in Florida. I guess that will depend on how cold the pool is and if I can tolerate it!

When I get home I would like to finally cut salt out of my diet. I know how bad it is for me and I'd really like to "get my taste buds back" as many other ETLers have. Tune in at the end of next week for my de-salting journey!