Sunday, October 22, 2006

You'll never believe...

Today:
Breakfast: handful of cashews
Lunch: smoothie
Dinner: Dr. F's Famous Anti Cancer Soup with broccoli raab

Exercise: 40 min walk with the doggie, 15 min with Maya (Yourself Fitness), housework

Fuhrmometer: Kale (although just barely)

9.4 pounds this week, 63 overall! YES! WAHOOO! *Dance of Joy*

I am so happy to have gotten the scale moving again! I would have been happy if I had lost half that much this week; although this is certainly amazing as well. I know that much of it is water weight, but it doesn't matter to me. All of that water was making me heavier just like the fat that I lost. So there water weight! I'm glad that all of it is gone!

This weeks loss put me under 100 pounds left to lose; which is really cool. It really pushes my goals that much closer. It makes me so happy to KNOW that I am going to really do this.

I may be able to meet my Boston goal afterall... I know that I can keep eating at the level that I have been so hopefully I can lose another 10 pounds in the next 2 weeks before I leave. The next goal after that? Lose 25 more pounds by the end of the year to put me at 200 even; I know that this will be especially tough with Thanksgiving and Christmas in there but I think that such a challenge is just what I need to maintain restraint during the season.