Tuesday, October 17, 2006

What type of vegetarian are you?

Something fun for a rainy day...

You scored as vegan vixen. You're a vegan vixen! You use your good looks and body to encourage people to go veg. You're probably a little perky and a little adventurous. You may have tofu-wrestled, worn a lettuce bra, or are about to do one of the two! If you're a guy, consider yourself a virile vegan (vixen generally refers to women...). Though you may have feminist beliefs, it's fine to use sexual attraction to get people to stop eating animals. More on www.goveg.com

vegan vixen

67%

welfarist vegetarian

61%

health-conscious vegetarian

45%

militant vegan

45%

quiet vegetarian

44%

new veggie

22%

lazy vegetarian

17%

What type of vegetarian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


Is it accurate? I do still have dairy or eggs on occasion; so I can't rightly call myself a vegan although I do think that I eat much less of those things than an average Lacto/Ovo Veggie. Some day I hope to be a Vegan Vixen; but in reality I could care less about if other people eat meat or not. It would be nice to be a good example of a healthy, down to earth vegan/veggie. It does upset me when people thing that all vegetarians are militant animal rights activists or they believe all of the false nutritional information about veggies and vegans. BUT ANYWAY... this is just something fun that I thought I'd share.

Working on a KALE day today... more later!