Saturday, October 28, 2006

like drinking pumpkin pie

Today:
Breakfast: smoothie
Lunch: fresh spring rolls (not fried)
Dinner: Dr. F's Anti-Cancer Soup with broccoli rabe; Pumpkin-Banana smoothie

Exercise: 30 min walk with Cammie, 30 min Yourself!Fitness (Maya), 30 min bike

Fuhrmometer: Kale

Someone on the Yahoo! Eat-2-Live list shared this recipe and it's just so good that I need to share it here. It's like drinking pumpkin pie - and it's ETL friendly!

Pumpkin-Banana Smoothie
Posted by Shareta
frozen banana
sooked pumpkin or Canned pumpkin (make sure canned pumpkin is 100% pumpkin and not pie filling)
soy milk
pure vanilla extract
cinnamon
nutmeg

Blend in blender until smooth and creamy.

This is SO tasty - if you like pumpkin pie you must try it! Thank you so much to Shareta for posting it!

Ooooh... we went over to visit my parents today, and aside from a chaotic minute or two when Cammie and Shelby (my brother's moose of a doggie) met, we had a great time. I tried on the dress that I wore to my Senior Prom while we were there and it was way too big on me. I guess I am thinner now than when I was a senior in high school; that's both cool and kinda sad, although more cool than sad. I told my mom to donate my old classes 'cause I won't being able to wear those sizes ever again!

Edited on 10/29/06