Wednesday, September 27, 2006


Today's Food:
Breakfast: smoothie
Lunch: salad with Pomegranate Balsamic
Dinner: blended greens soup

Exercise: rest day

Fuhrmometer Reading: Eggplant

Well I've successfully incorporated some veggies into all of my daily meals. I'm up to 5oz of spinach in my smoothies, which comes out to about 25% of all of the ingredients. Today I was thinking to myself... now should I be adding in fruit somewhere else in my day?

I think the answer is yes. I could easily have an apple with lunch or as an after dinner sweet treat and I think I would be better off for it. At least nutritionally. But I wonder if I really need the added sugars or if really need the added calories. I don't know. I guess the best I can do is give it a try and see how my body responds.

The yoga I did yesterday really worked me out! My legs have been sore today like they haven't been in a few weeks... it feels good; feels like things are happening. Plus doing the yoga really helped calm me down. I'm thinking of trying to get up in the morning and do some yoga in the morning to wake up and start the day in a peaceful and relaxed state. I say this now but when my alarm goes off I can see me choosing more sleep over yoga. But then again; I've come so far. I never thought that I'd be able to change my diet like I have or become so focused and faithful in my other workouts... Maybe I can do it. :-)

Well since today is a rest day... I'm going to go back to just that and enjoy some nice brainless television. :-)