Saturday, September 23, 2006

Saturday

Today's Food:
Breakfast: smoothie
Lunch: salad
Dinner: blended greens soup with some added broccoli and cauliflower florets, small bowl of low sodium potato chips

Exercise: 60 min bike, 35 min treadmill

Ok, let me just say that my first thought is to talk about tomorrow's weigh in right now... but I'm not going to. I'm just not going to say any more on the subject.

On a completely unrelated note... I'd like to send my thoughts out to Richard Hammond, host of the best car show on television Top Gear. Hammond was recently injured while filming a segment for the show in which he was driving a jet car at approximately 300 mph. Reports are that he is recovering and has been moved out of intensive care. Hubby and I love the show (did you know we're car nuts?) and send Richard and his family our best, most positive thoughts.

And finally... if you haven't done so already you should really watch OK Go dance in the treadmills:
OK Go - Here It Goes Again
I tried to embed this but just can't figure it out right now... someday!