Saturday, August 19, 2006

day 70: wow... it's day 70!

Today's Food:

ok... I was kind of bad today... I didn't eat anything for breakfast or lunch because I knew we were going over to my parent's house to celebrate my mom's birthday and I wanted to be able to use my daily calories on "bad" stuff... well I don't think I was too bad...

Dinner: 1 light Beer, some Triscuts with cheese spread, a couple potato chips, Salad: 10 oz. romaine drizzled with a little green velour, sauteed cremini mushrooms that were marinated in lite italian dressing, and 1 oz of sunflower seeds (I didn't actually finish all of the salad)

Exercise: 50 min on the treadmill, 25 min on the recumbent bike

If I had a good week this week I could have less than 10 lbs to lose in the two weeks until my birthday. It'd be a great birthday present to myself if I were at -50 lbs then. I'm pretty sure that it's a goal I can reach as long as I stick with eating on plan when we're on vacation and get a lot of activity in. I don't think either of those things will be too tough because I'll basically have all the time I want to exercise when we're at the lake. It'll be really nice not having to worry about doing chores around the house or waking up early for work or anything :-)

Weigh-in in the morning, feeling ok about the past week.