Thursday, August 03, 2006

day 54: the new fall lineup

Today's Food:
Breakfast:
smoothie (made by my darling hubby!)
Lunch: romaine and ETL ranch
Dinner: fresh (not fried) spring rolls, chili

Exercise: 45 minutes on the treadmill, 15 minutes weights

Hubby started a new shift at work last week, he was working 2pm to 11pm before and now he goes to work at 10 am Sunday through Wednesday. Since I go to work at the same time during the week (and he is a morning person and I am SOOOOO not) he's started making me my smoothies in the morning. I am so lucky! I get to spend more time with him AND I get my breakfast made for me as well. I like this new schedule.

The vending guy at work thinks he's being really nice by leaving goodies in our kitchen when he comes to fill the machine in the student lounge. Really, he sucks. It's just not fair to see cheez-its and chips and cookies there in the kitchen every time I go in there to fill up my water bottle or get my salad. I almost caved today and had the doritos but I talked myself out of it because I knew that I had fresh rolls at home waiting for me (again thanks to hubby).

Ok well I'm gonna go watch the guys on Pimp My Ride make someone's broke down vehicle into something ridiculous. Later!