Thursday, July 13, 2006

day 33: jeff gordon was flirting with you...

Today's Food:
Breakfast: smoothie
Lunch:

Pre-Workout Pick-Me-Up: leftover smoothie
Dinner: enchilada casserole, eggplant lasagna


Exercise: 40 minutes on the treadmill

Conversation between me and hubby this morning:

"Hi/good morning... etc"

"I had a dream about you." (Hubby)

"Oh yeah? What was it about?" (Me)

"You and I were on the way to a race and Jeff Gordon was on the side of the road flagging us over, so we stopped and he was flirting with you but you just ignored him and put your makeup on in the mirror. I said 'Jeff Gordon likes you' and you said 'I know' and that was the end."

Crazy dreams are fun aren't they!

Tomorrow night hubby and I are going to meet some friends and go to the drive-in. I'm excited because we love love love to go to the drive-in! I'm thinking about some portable food that I can take with me so all the not so good for you foods at the concession stand have no power over me!