Monday, June 12, 2006

ETL day 2

Today's Food:
Breakfast: Carrots & Hummus, Apple, Banana, Pineapple
Lunch: the infamous arugula salad (kind of), veggie chili
Dinner: romaine lettuce, green velvet dressing, soy bacon bits, green beans with almonds, diet pepsi

So today was a challenge.

Breakfast was good, although it took me an hour and a half to eat. This is a big difference from the Luna Bar's that I used to wolf down in 90 seconds. Lunch was a struggle, I did my best with the salad, but most of the salad ended up in the trash can :-( I think I made up for things at dinner, I had most of a 10oz. bag of romaine with the yummy Green Velvet Dressing that my awesome hubby made for me and some soy bacon bits. I know the bacon bits aren't perfectly ETL, but I don't feel bad about it. Ditto for the Pepsi. In time I think that I can phase these types of things out without feeling bad about it.

I'm looking forward to not feeling bad about myself in a swimsuit and being able to go swimming for exercise when I'm thin. :-)