Thursday, August 23, 2007

ten

Thursday:
Exercise: 40 min run with Cammie
Breakfast: Smoothie
Lunch: Springtime Soup with lentils
Exercise: 30 min walk with Cammie
Dinner: tvp tacos, graham cracker with peanut butter
Fuhrmometer: 7 - lentil

The past few days here have been unseasonably cool; which for the most part I don't like; I definitely prefer the warm weather. At least while it's still summer! I have enjoyed running in the cooler weather though. Sunday I had one of my best runs ever and Tuesday's run was pretty good too.

Today the weather was supposed to get up to 88 again and when I woke up this morning and could feel the humidity in the air. I really didn't want to go running. I wanted to go back to bed. But I went out anyway, and my warmup was kinda sketchy... I felt nauseous and then that went away but my hip started hurting. Luckily the longer I kept moving the better I felt. I ended up having a pretty good run today despite the less than perfect conditions and rough start.

I'm glad I got out there and got started and didn't give up before trying. I am really enjoying running and am happy that I've kept it up even though there have been times when I haven't wanted to. I definitely think I'm catching the runners bug. :-)