Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Picture Pages: Kitchen

DISCLAIMER: The pics aren't formatted correctly right now but I will update with better ones. I just had to post some pics!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting As much of a before as I have... note the hole in the sophet (sp?) and the already peeled wallpaper amongst other destruction :-)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Before - left. Yes, I did pick out the ORANGE orange paint and no, I don't know why.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Before - right. We have a small and narrow kitchen so I have to stand in the dining room to take the pictures.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting View into the kitchen from the dining room through the old (narrow!) doorway and the useless little window thingie. We got rid of the window and widened up the doorway.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting My Grandpa (he's 87 and still helping with the construction proejcts) with the cabinet-less kitchen.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Just the studs.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Another view of the gutted kitchen.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Back to looking like a "real" room again!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Finally I get to paint!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Cabinets back in, new countertop in, pot rack is up... VitaMix back in it's rightful place. It's gonna be so nice!

We still have to tile the floor and backsplash and finish the cabinets. It took us a while to decide how we want to finish them but we've finally made up our minds. More pictures as things get wrapped up!