Sunday, December 03, 2006

Thank goodness for the Holiday Challenge

Today:
Breakfast: smoothie
Lunch: blended salad (just pineapple, lettuce and carrots with water today)
Dinner: Italian-ish stew, dates & cashews

Exercise: 30 min walk with Cammie, 30 min Yourself!Fitness, 36 min treadmill

Fuhrmometer: Kale


Well after a 4.4 pound loss this week I am back to my pre-Thanksgiving derailment of -71 pounds overall. Next week will be the six month mark for me and I'd really like to be at -75... nice "round numbers" make me happy.

And I know I can lose the 4 pounds this week. I've got a good streak going now of 3 Kale days in a row and it's actually pretty easy. I've got some good motivation and momentum right now so I know I can continue the streak on and on and on. Also having delicious food to eat helps too ;-)